A consortium of visionary small businesses that deliver innovation country-led effective development solutions.
What should the WHO focus on in the next couple of years?...
E16 - Monitoring and Evaluation Series #1: What can be done to...
E16 - Monitoring and Evaluation Series #1: What can be done to...
- Asis, Inc.
- Carter-Lambert Divisions
- CogniVault, LLC
- Data Recognition Corporation
- E-9 Corporation
- EDJ Associates, Inc. (EDJ)
- Enlightened, Inc.
- Field Data Technology, LLC (FDT)
- Growth Logic Associates
- Howard Delafield International, LLP
- Imagewerks lc
- Jobe Consulting Group, LLC (JCG)
- MacNair Travel Management
- MEGA-TECH, Inc.
- O’Brien and Associates International, Inc.
- OmniSystems, Inc.
- PositiveEdge Strategies
- PRO-telligent LLC
- RGF Consulting Corporation
- Sando and Associates
- SONA consulting Inc.
- WebFirst, Inc.
CONSORTIUM PARTNER PROFILES
Realizing Global Health (RGH), formerly known as MIDEGO, Inc., is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides global health consulting, communications and documentation services, and professional development services. We partner with donors and foundations, implementing agencies, governments, and individuals to develop self-reliant and sustainable health systems that deliver quality health care for all. RGH prides itself on achieving tangible health results quickly and efficiently. Through strategic consulting, people-centered training and coaching, proven personal and organizational development approaches, and innovative technical assistance approaches, RGH delivers rapid, country-led, scalable results that are easily sustained because they are led by local professionals. Their unique approach to development is based on the belief that effective, sustainable outcomes begin with the empowerment of individuals who in turn support and lead changes in their health system and impact the health status of their communities. Main Areas of Expertise: Strategic Global Health Consulting; Local Solutions; Sustainability and Exit Strategy Planning; Monitoring and Evaluation; Aid Effectiveness in Global Health; Health Services and Program Management; Healthcare Quality Improvement; Innovative Rights-Based Approaches; Effective Health Systems Strengthening; Health Executive Coaching; Healthcare Provider Training; Donor Coordination; and Global Health Six Sigma.
Asis, Inc. is a software company servings several U.S. Agencies, including USAID, since 1998 with high quality web applications quickly, economically, and in a customizable fashion. ASIS’ unique project management tool, MANAGER is used to manage their prime contract, sub-contracts, timesheets, task orders, and all work assigned to vendors and employees. Main Areas of Expertise: Software applications design and construction; Databases design, construction, and administration; Web applications design and construction; Information feasibility and requirements studies; Project management; Project Management tools.
Carter-Lambert Divisions a disabled-veteran owned small business whose expertise and support services span a range of solutions and services in the areas of information systems security, systems integration and acceptance services, integrated technical services, database management services, and programming services, utilizing PMI standards and PMP in their work. Main Areas of Expertise: IT: Information Systems Security; Network Support, Software Testing, Health Care IT Management and Governance, Engineering Services, and Logistics Management.
CogniVault, LLC, a Woman-Owned Small Business, was established to provide cost-effective solutions leveraging emerging technologies in support of global initiatives. Through their principals, they are in the unique position to provide the Central Asia region with quality process standards and technologies for enhancing health IT services/consulting. Main Areas of Expertise: Opportunity assessment and risk analysis through development/implementation to training and maintenance and operations for cost effective healthcare process/ workflow and informative technology solutions, particularly health data quality and management; electronic health records, full lifecycle management and digital archiving.
Data Recognition Corporation
Data Recognition Corporation, is a full-service information management company specializing in Education assessments, curriculum development, and scoring/reporting; Survey support, starting from development through analysis and reporting; and Document services including digital printing, typesetting, and fulfillment services. Main Areas of Expertise: Large scale data collection and data capture; data security; Evaluation capacity building; experimental study design; student assessments (possible applications and accreditation); Patient satisfaction research.
E-9 Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Company that brings together leading edge skills and resources to create innovations that enable clients to increase productivity through efficient use of information technology. Main Areas of Expertise: Information Technology Program and Project Management; Security Management, and Public Safety solutions including products, services and training.
EDJ Associates, Inc. (EDJ)
EDJ Associates, Inc. (EDJ), is a first-class consulting firm for special events and conference planning, project management, and program support needs. They design any event to the needs and vision of the client, producing outstanding results every time. Main Areas of Expertise: Conference and Event Management, Peer Review/Grants Management Services, Information Management (specifically focusing on Clinical Trials Administrative Support and Data/Records Management) and Public Health Program Support.
Enlightened, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping its clients achieve success in their most critical missions by delivering strategic IT and management solutions to complex problems of global, national and local significance. Enlightened provides clients with consistent, measurable and impactful results by following best practices and CMMI Level 3 methodologies. We have active contracts overseas with the Department of State and we have also served USAID in the Food for Peace program. Main Areas of Expertise: Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Information Assurance (IA), and business process outsourcing.
Field Data Technology, LLC (FDT)
Field Data Technology, LLC (FDT) is a 8(a), minority-owned software and services company that was founded in 2006 for the purpose of making data collection processes easier, faster and less expensive. FDT supports organizations looking for easy to implement and cost effective ways to digitize their data collection processes. Their PDA applications include streamlining the data collection and data transferring process, making it easier to carry data and travel, minimizing user error, avoiding transcription error, enabling tracking of data, and more efficient analysis of data leading to improved future implementation processes. Main Areas of Expertise: Mobile Application Development; E-Learning Solutions; Website Solutions and Database reporting.
Growth Logic Associates
Growth Logic Associates helps organizations rapidly capture performance improvements through process management, technology application, organizational change management and financial planning to improve supply chain management. They have helped clients secure millions in savings, improved customer service and faster time to market. They leverage industry best practices in their work with their clients in manufacturing, transportation, customer service and facilities management. Main Areas of Expertise: Strategy and Capability Development, and Supply Chain Management.
Howard Delafield International, LLP
Howard Delafield International, LLP (HDI),
founded in 1995, is a small women-owned firm with extensive experience in designing and implementing cross-cutting public health communications, model social marketing, and sustainable public private sector partnership programs throughout Asia, Africa/Near East, and the LAC regions. Utilizing HDI’s vast experience within the private sector, the team applies commercial marketing techniques in creating award winning communications, mass media, advertising, branding, and franchising efforts to increase awareness, access, and demand for underutilized public health products and services. HDI provides short-term technical assistance as well as manages multi-million dollar, multi-year projects, including identifying and managing local staff, and creating local teams to support USAID-funded and other donor projects. Main Areas of Expertise: Communications, iBehavior Change, Mass Media, Advertising, Branding, Franchising, Social Marketing, Workplace Programs and Policies, and Sustainable Private Sector Partnership Programs that help scale up donor initiatives. Most recently, HDI, as a main partner of the Guyana HIV/AIDS Reduction and Prevention Project I and II, HDI’s local team of 7, helped reduce the HIV prevalence from nearly 3% to about 1% in four years — and helped create a coalition of 43 companies to support HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness in the workplace and community. Now one of the largest Coalitions in the region, HDI helped to establish the group as a separate NGO in an effort to help build sustainability beyond USAID funding.
Imagewerks lc is a visual communications studio that delivers a complete range of creative services. Imagewerks customers have included The World Bank, SNV USA, USAID, Prince William Chamber of Commerce, EnGender Health, Greater Prince William Community Health Center, Carleton University, McLean Mortgage, Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM), Amex International, Hewlett Packard, Security Associates International, Compton & Duling, Rare Conservation, and University of Maryland/University College (UMUC). We hold several small business certifications, SWaM for the Commonwealth of Virginia and SDB for the State of Maryland. The three components to our studio are: photography/illustration, design, and creative coaching. Main areas of expertise: design: branding & identity, print design, look & feel for web sites, creative consultations, and tradeshow displays; photography/video (commercial, event, project documentation, image libraries, individual); creative coaching: team building/goal setting, creative thinking.
Jobe Consulting Group, LLC (JCG)
Jobe Consulting Group, LLC (JCG) is a multi-disciplinary, minority, woman-owned professional services company that has provided services to federal, state, local and international government agencies, and commercial customers for over five years. JCG provide services in four core business arenas; Management Consulting, Education and Training Consulting, Business Development Consulting, and Environmental Consulting. Main Areas of Expertise: Environmental Solutions; Environmental Health Assessments; Toxic/Hazardous Waste Assessments; Environmental Management; Environmental Impact Assessments; Professional Development & Training; Instructional Systems Design; Curriculum Development.
MacNair Travel Management
MacNair Travel Management understands government contractor travel and provides the travel support needed to consistently save organizations money while complying with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). MacNair works with its clients to develop policies and practices to stand up to the most rigorous DCAA review and they have the tools, experience and options to ensure value, support, control and productivity in their contracts. Main Area of Expertise: Government travel.
MEGA-TECH, Inc. is an award winning, woman-owned, minority-owned small business founded in 1988. Their consistent and documented success in integrating, coordinating, and managing complex projects is built on their effective Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001:2000 family of standards. By adhering to International Organization for Standardization guidelines, MEGA-TECH develops, implements, and improves its quality management system by using a process approach. Main Areas of Expertise: Grants management, M&E, Performance measurement, technical training, soft skills training, IT staffing, IT services and support, management/admin and conference support, international program support.
O’Brien and Associates International, Inc.
O’Brien and Associates International, Inc. (OAI) O’Brien and Associates International specializes in private sector approaches and solutions to improve health care services. We build alliances with the private sector that leverages new and significant resources to increase the impact and sustainability of USAID interventions. We also have strong competences in health care businesses including social franchising models. Main Areas of Expertise: Public private partnerships, alliances, healthcare financing, private sector resource mobilization, social venture capital approaches, and micro-franchising strategies.
Established in 1993, OmniSystems, Inc. is a systems engineering, software development and consulting firm specializing in the development and integration of state-of-the-art web-based solutions for both government and commercial clients. OmniSystems is a Microsoft Silver Partner as well as an IBM Partner, Dell Preferred Partner, Novell Business Partner, and MicroPact Partner to name a few. OmniSystems has experience with implementing web-based solutions that integrate with a variety of technology architecture utilizing industry-leading solutions such as Microsoft and Oracle, as well as other off-the-shelf products such as Telerik’s SiteFinity and MicroPact’s entellitrak for case and business process management. OmniSystems personnel are certified in over 25 technologies. Main Areas of Expertise: Cyber Security, Enterprise Business Solutions, Information Systems Engineering, Unified Communications, Network Infrastructure Solutions, Operations and Maintenance, and Knowledge Management.
PositiveEdge Strategies is a US SBA certified 8(a) business, based IT services provider and an Information Technology consulting company specializing in providing high quality software development, document management Solutions, ICT consulting, Water Purification Systems and web-based solutions for the public and private sector in the US and Internationally. Main Areas of Expertise: mobile applications development, cost- effective diagnostic healthcare products and technology, including solar-powered equipment.
PRO-telligent LLC, a Tetra Tech company, provides over 12 years of on the ground, hands on experience working in all PEPFAR countries while providing direct support to the Office of the Global Aids Coordinator at the Dept. of State. PRO-telligent has Top Secret facility clearance and provides highly qualified cleared personnel, globally, in a rapid on-boarding process. We work in all austere environments, and understand the health and safety of employees as being essential while working abroad. Being part of Tetra Tech we now have access to 330 offices worldwide. Main Areas of Expertise: International Security and Intelligence; In-country office support; Education; Stability and Reconstruction Operations Planning; Event Planning.
Resolution is a consulting firm offering a full complement of community organizational development products and services necessary to create lasting change. Their innovative approach to creating a positive culture and implementing a quality management system, including integrated community strategic planning, process management, improvement, and review, has assisted many large agencies transform their organizations. Main Areas of Expertise: Community Resilience Development, Change Management; Organization Assessment; Program Development and Implementation.
RGF Consulting Corporation
RGF Consulting Corporation (RGFCC), an award-winning provider of professional business solutions to the Federal and Commercial sector is a certified 8(a) and Veteran Owned Small Business. Founded in 1998, RGFCC provides professional services that encompass all phases of administrative, logistics support, management consulting, project/program management, quality control and assurance, oversight and implementation, as well as provide accredited procurement training classes to small businesses and minority institutions. Main Areas of Expertise: Indirect Rates Development, Costing, and Proposal Preparation and health financing.
Sando and Associates
Sando and Associates helps clients explore the drivers of behavior and attitudes, and discover new approaches for achieving their goals. Its services include program evaluation, new product and service development, communication strategy and market development, as well as ethnographic research, case studies, logic models, benchmarking studies and a wide variety of data collection methods and secondary research. Main Areas of Expertise: Qualitative Research, including research design, data collection, analysis and reporting; Market analysis; Program Evaluation; Training; Facilitation.
SONA consulting Inc.
SONA consulting Inc., a woman owned, 8a certified small business, with 20 years of experience in program evaluation, data collection and statistical analysis. SONA designs evaluation studies, constructs and field tests survey instruments, writes survey protocols, trains field staff and develops final reports. Main areas of expertise lie in capacity building assistance to NGOs, gender issues and monitoring and evaluation. SONA’s substantive expertise lies in the areas of family planning/reproductive health, HIV/AIDS and maternal and child health. SONA provided capacity building assistance in India and Bhutan and designed monitoring and evaluation studies in Haiti and Caribbean islands and provided solution to sampling problems in Haiti.
WebFirst, Inc., founded in 1995 is at the forefront of mobile and health IT. Our multi-disciplinary team is comprised of highly skilled mobile/web application developers, usability experts, biostatisticians and public health professionals. We have the ability to leverage our domain expertise in global and domestic health and international development in our web and mobile application design. Our mission: to improve our world by providing the highest quality technology solutions for our federal and non-profit clients in the areas of health, education and international development. Main areas of expertise: Web Design and Information Architecture, Content Management Systems(Drupal and WordPress), Mobile Technologies (Android/iPad, Blackberry, SMS Text) Informatics/Data Visualization (Bar Charts, Trend Lines), Geographic Information System (GIS), Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, RSS Feeds, Tag Clouds
The Global Development Small Business Consortium: Innovation at Work!
Founded by Realizing Global Health, Inc (RGH) (formerly MIDEGO, Inc.) in December 2010, the Global Development Small Business Consortium (GDSBC) is a pioneering alliance to deliver innovative, sustainable, country-led global development solutions to USAID’s development challenges. The consortium consists of 24 unique companies specializing in:
In May 2014, RGH (formerly MIDEGO), as the head of the GDSBC, was awarded the TASC4 Africa IDIQ.
The GDSBC will implement successful Task Orders by bringing their entrepreneurial vision, cutting-edge innovations, and extensive experience through a continued partnership. This unique, small-business consortium includes a number of woman-owned, disadvantaged (SDB), 8(a), HUB Zone, veteran-owned (VOSB) and service-disabled veteran owned (SDVOSB) businesses; and two large business partners that, since the foundation of GDSBC, have either grown, or were acquired by a larger organization.
The enterprising organizations that make up the GDSBC are driven by the belief that now is the time to approach global development differently. Together the GDSBC is in a position to uniquely help USAID’s global leadership take country-led global health assistance to a new level of effectiveness and sustainability.
125 Things a Small Business Can Do for USAID Global Health and Africa Bureaus and Missions through the TASC4 Africa IDIQ
Health Systems Strengthening
- Analyze and update a health system strengthening strategy for host country, including contributions by USAID and other donors, within the overall country’s strategy.
- Analyze and propose ways to strengthen the ten governance functions of the host country’s Ministry of Health (MOH): policy, planning, financing, monitoring, evaluation, accreditation, regulation, health and disease surveillance, donor coordination and inter sectional partnerships.
- Conduct strategic analysis of host country’s national health plan (NHP) and various programmatic strategies (such HIV/AIDs Strategy, Maternal/Child Health Strategy, Nutrition Strategy, etc.) and develop proposal for improving the effectiveness of the NHP or the specific program strategy.
- Develop SDG3 implementation plan, monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Assess and measure effectiveness and accountability and monitor Paris Declaration Indicators.
- Develop or revise standard job descriptions and health provider performance objectives.
- Provide experienced consultants to develop, adapt or scale-up solutions to solve a clinic, hospital or public health program management problem.
- Develop new training curricula that disseminate and sustain USAID’s lessons learned and best practices to host-country nursing, medical or public health schools.
- Develop training manuals and standard class plans for local instructors and teaching institutions to sustain capacity building programs funded by USAID.
- Develop training e-books and workbooks to be used by health care providers to stay up to date with global health best practices.
- Develop or revise standard operations of host-country health programs such as: HIV/AIDS, family planning programs, maternal and child health, nutrition, etc.
- Edit reports and compile multiple-author chapters for books and manuals.
- Provide virtual or in-person coaching to host-country health executives and senior or middle management for improved individual or team performance.
- Provide clinical consulting with physicians of various specialties.
- Provide general and specialized tele-medicine services.
- Write best practices in easy-to-use, scale-up format and how-to guidelines applied in various contexts.
- Develop content for Ministry of Health websites.
- Create online forms for health staff to download or fill out and submit through MOH’s websites.
- Create or adapt existing process checklists, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and tools for front-line workers to be downloaded from the MOH website and used in health centers and hospitals.
- Create quality standards to be met by various health providers.
- Create self-monitoring tools for health providers to monitor their performance.
- Develop and disseminate continuous education programs for health workers at various levels in the health system.
- Develop and assist to implement private practitioner and private pharmacy accreditation guidelines and develop and manage training to meet accreditation criteria.
- Develop or update SOPs for various hospital departments such as: nursing, operating theaters, outpatients, ambulatory surgery, radiology and other diagnostic departments, pharmacy, maternity, oncology, cardiology, neurology, urology, etc.
- Establish and Implement practical electronic medical health record system.
- Implement simple system for managing patient prescriptions.
- Improved monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services for improved project management and oversight.
- Provide web-based dashboard and tools for M&E.
- Small clinic management systems
Maternal and Child Health (MCH)
- Develop or update health center and hospital obstetric emergency case management training modules.
- Develop or update antenatal health services SOPs for health center.
- Develop or update hospital management SOPs for management of obstetric and neonatal emergencies.
- Evaluate projects and propose ways to improve their effectiveness and sustainability of activities.
- Develop or update standard MCH community-based program planning templates and tools.
- Evaluate the evidence of effectiveness and compile manuals to implement best practices developed through existing and past projects.
- Conduct confidential and/or anonymous online surveys of stakeholders’ views and satisfaction.
- Conduct quality assessment and improvement planning of standard tools and operating procedures to improve MCH healthcare delivery outcomes.
Reproductive Health and Family Planning (RH/FP)
- Analyze and propose ways to improve the host country’s RH/FP policy, annual work plan and budget process.
- Monitor the use and outcomes of effective best practices in RH/FP across various program and countries.
- Develop and update Public Health school curricula and standard class plans for teachers and instructors to include effective RH/FP program management and quality healthcare delivery.
- Assist the MOH to sustain a determined number of facilities to meet standards of quality RH/FP services to meet the thus far unmet needs of the communities they serve.
- Develop scalable solutions for facility pharmacies to monitor, dispense and account for RH/FP commodities.
- Conduct quality assessment and improvement planning of standard tools and operating procedures to improve RH/FP healthcare delivery outcomes.
- Continue developing USAID’s Compendium of Best Practices in RH/FP and facilitate their scale-up by local organizations.
- Conduct confidential and/or anonymous online surveys of stakeholders’ views and satisfaction.
Disease Surveillance, Control and Prevention: Malaria, TB, HIV/AIDS, and Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Review and develop sustainable effective solutions of host-country’s Health Information System to monitor healthcare delivery outcomes for target diseases.
- Develop and update Health Surveillance System SOPs and guidelines for host country to have an effective health surveillance system that detects epidemiological patterns and emergencies and effectively reports to global disease surveillance networks.
- Design and assess progress of disease control programs and country strategies.
- Develop standard facility and community-based health surveillance operating procedures using MIDEGO’s Global Health Six Sigma Approach and tools.
- Assist to develop and revise a Global Fund Grant application.
- Review of grant management, reporting procedures and M&E plan.
- Propose solutions to various grant implementation challenges experienced by Global Fund principal recipients and country coordination mechanisms.
- Implement an anti-retroviral health-monitoring program using health records and integrate them with health and training programs.
- Implement system to monitor anti-microbial health resistance group.
- Assist host country to set up and sustain GIS based mapping to monitor various diseases and programs.
- Assist host country to develop, test and implement a multi-stakeholder pandemic preparedness plan.
- Develop or update hospital management training modules for the detection and management of possible index cases and outbreaks.
- Develop or update hospital management SOPs for personal protection, case management and reporting into the country’s disease surveillance system.
- Implement emergency response center to assist them to access data quickly.
- Assess, develop and implement infection control programs in hospitals and other public or private facilities.
- Analyze and propose ways to improve host country’s nutrition policy, five-year plan and implementation strategy – including donor coordination and mutual accountability reporting.
- Develop and disseminate nutrition best practices and updated training tools and manuals through MOH’s website, local organizations and medical and nursing schools.
- Monitor in real time the effectiveness of current nutrition strategy and propose continuous improvement.
- Analyze and propose way to improve the structure of host country’s nutrition management structure and reporting hierarchy.
- Develop nutrition SOPs for district management teams and facility staff to meet quality health care delivery standards.
- Develop institutionalization and an ownership plan of a project’s nutrition activities.
- Assess the gender equality in the management of human resources for health.
- Assess the inclusion of gender in MOH policies and plans for all health programs, health surveillance and health information strategy.
- Assess the degree of involvement of both genders in childcare practices such as nutrition, immunization and home care of childhood illnesses.
- Assess the degree of involvement of both genders in the pregnancy-related decision- making and RH/FP decisions.
- Assist to develop or update host country’s gender policy and implementation plan in the next year’s plan and budget.
Water and Sanitation
- Develop and facilitate implementation of standards for safe drinking water.
- Develop updated hand-washing policies and practices in health facilities and school health education programs.
- Evaluate sanitation expansion plan and implementation and propose ways to accelerate scale-up.
- Fungus control for buildings and agriculture (a) buildings – control spore counts via safe natural aerosol (b) agriculture – control of fungus including sigatoka & rust.
- Simplified Mold remediation processes.
- Develop winning communication and marketing campaigns to support HIV and maternal and child health programs in addition to help with branding and franchising products and services (including health centers).
- Operations and maintenance services.
- Develop Business Plans, Marketing Plans, Communications/Marketing Plans and strategies to help strengthen and sustain efforts by USAID, missions, and local partner NGOs.
- Design desktop monitoring and desktop evaluation of various documents, programs or services related to the Global Health Initiative (GHI) and related USG programs.
- Help missions and local partners develop or strengthen partnerships with the private sector to help scale-up programs.
- Research design, analysis and report preparation of the effectiveness of various GHI strategies.
- Design and analyze situational assessments of country strategies.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and analysis and then propose ways to improve effectiveness and coordination.
- Develop the Knowledge Management Plan for host country MOH.
- Design, assess and train stakeholders in Knowledge Management Program to improve use and ownership of institutional memory by host country MOH.
- Assess and facilitate the improvement of donor communication, collaboration and coordination activities by host country MOH with MIDEGO’s Three C’s Program.
- Assist with leadership succession, change planning, management planning and implementation oversight.
- Train and mentor selected health professionals in various stages of their careers to develop effective career paths towards increased leadership.
- Facilitate workshops, meetings, conferences and other local, regional or global onsite events or webinars.
- Coach host country leaders to develop and/or improve effective speaking, writing or management skills.
- Arrange document reviews by selected experts in various global health fields such as health system strengthening; maternal and child health; reproductive health and family planning; gender equality; adolescent health; disease surveillance, control and prevention (e.g. TB, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, neglected tropical diseases and pandemic preparedness); nutrition and water and sanitation.
- Assist with grant management.
- Develop and/or strengthen sustainable coalitions to help scale-up and sustain programs.
- Train local NGOs on effective health communication related to HIV/AIDS.
- Develop e-learning programs for public health education.
- Develop e-learning programs for general training.
- Develop mobile health systems and solutions.
- Collect local data, bring it to central location and then develop a central support system for Ministry of Health of host country.
- Use metrics to manage performance on a continuous basis and perceive trends over time.
- Develop an information system to strengthen capacity for decision-making.
- Provide management support to health programs.
- Track programs and correlate big data analysis.
- Assess security of IT systems.
- Develop critical infrastructure security.
- Provide data mapping and visualization.
- Assist local organization efforts to use visual storytelling and project documentation with photography and video.
- Assist with graphic support and print publications for local organizations.
- Help develop creative approach to team building.
- Assist with large scale data collection, data capture and data security in Ministries of Health in Africa.
- Evaluate capacity building projects and programs.
- Assist with experimental study design.
- Conduct patient satisfaction research.
- Conduct technical and cost proposal training for local organizations.
- Assist with in-country support-offices worldwide.
- Provide training to obtain security clearance.
- Provide risk mitigation by alerting travelers to destination environments.
- Assist with travel and housing in Africa.
- Design and implement ethnographic research.
- Design, implement and train local institutions to conduct qualitative research.
- Provide data quality analysis tools and develop plan for improvement.
- Develop and implement Data Analysis Portals to create dashboards and report cards for project management.
- Provide facility clearance and staff augmentation facility.
- Facilitate environmental migration of contaminates.
- Develop and implement global health mobile applications, health data visualization and intranet capabilities.
What should the WHO focus on in the next couple of years? The 70th World Health Assembly (WHA) started this week. I suggest you follow it if you are not doing so already because the WHA is the place where WHO accounts for what it has done, and where member countries present most of their needs and requests for […]
The post What should the WHO focus on in the next couple of years? appeared first on Realizing Global Health.
Request a Proposal
Contact The GDSBC
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.